Sage Intacct Finance System Integration
Bravery Infotech engineers are having good experience in integrating Sage Intacct system through a migration project. It is a telecom company product which got a huge amount of billing and financial transactions, there was an existing system which generated the data that was required by the finance system, once the Finance team got the data in CSV format then there is a huge manual work to book into their accounting system.
- To migrate the legacy system that generates the financial data
- Avoid the manual work to feed the financial data in to the accounting system
- Data accuracy and extract the financial projection well and before to feed into the financial system
- Flexibility to change the billing parameters based on the service packages dynamically
- Efficiently get the projection reports to derive the new promotions and bundle offers
To fulfill the business requirements, first we did the reverse engineering of the existing financial system and understood the key billing and business specific financial parameters. Then using Sage Intacct Service API defined the parameter that matches the financial team’s needs and composed the structured XML-RPC payload and established the data push for existing system to Sage Intacct system to match the business requirements.